Our client is an important outsourcing company with global presence and attending the biggest high-tech industries in Brainport.
You know of course Silicon Valley, but in the Netherlands we have Brainport and its High Tech Campus. This is undoubtedly one of the most exciting places to work. Brainport’s many high tech manufacturing companies are employing over 11.000 people from all over the world.
Brainport is the place to be, also for test engineers who love contributing to the development of new leading technologies and solutions. You will bring your test engineering career to a next level by working in the top of Healthcare Tech, Semi-conductors or Automotive manufacturing industry.
Besides interesting work, Holland offers a very good work life balance. According to the OECD people living in the Netherlands belong to the happiest in the world.
You enjoy working on developing of complex (embedded) software (systems). Focus will be on software engineering, meaning you will participate in the software development life cycle through connecting the client’s needs with applicable technology solutions. However, some position can include development or code upgrade.
• MSc degree in Computer Sciences or similar fields
• Mandatory experience in high-tech industry/ manufacturing
• Fluent English
• Developing software in C/C++ in a Linux / VXworks / RTOS based environment for more than 03 years
• Proficiency in UML, OOP, Git and Python
• Based upon knowledge/test experience
• Proven good understanding of hardware/software development lifecycle
• Very good analytical skills to continually compare needs with software capabilities
• Proven experience with Agile/Scrum is a big plus
• EU member citizenship or work permit in Netherlands
• Usually you will become part of an (agile) team where you will be working closely together with engineers who just like you enjoy working in the High Tech industry
• Monitoring project updates and reported defects in order to provide the necessary modifications
• Ensuring understanding of your domain to be able to provide technical coding solutions
• Being able to recommend new or improved development techniques, methods and tools
• Ensuring timely clear communication and reporting
Send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the Job Title in the Subject line)