Marie Pavlou helps women to make effetive career choices and to develop in their professional life.
She created career coaching programmes in order to assist women to achieve their professional goals at all levels.
Why to work with a Career Coach?
Making Career change mistakes is costly! Take the guess-work out of changing careers and learn how to develop your professional life with exact certainty.
What is covered in these Career Coaching Programmes?
- Feel confident that the career change you make is the best career change for you.
- Have a career plan complete with tools, processes and templates.
- Use career development goals and a career development plan that you can use moving forward.
- No more guess-work because you work through the logical and creative steps to develop your career or to make career changes.
- Tools for your career development
- Guidance and assessments
- Skills for effective leaders
- Includes materials and resources.
All Career Coaching Programmes are prepaid in Full with 10% Discount or by instalments (contact the Coach for more information)
EARLY STAGE CAREER COCHING PROGRAMME (20-26 YR OLDS)
Duration: 2 Sessions
Session Length: 1 x 90 + 1 x 60 minutes
CV Review, feedback & CV Templates
Career Mapping (Career Tests)
Post-Coaching Follow-up call
PROFESSIONAL CAREER COACHING PROGRAMME
Duration: 6 Sessions
Session Length: 4 x 90 + 2 x 60 minutes
Early Stage Package plus:
Build your Brand
Mastering Interview 101 Session
Dealing with Stress
Develop your professional CV & Cover Letter
EXECUTIVE CAREER COACHING PROGRAMME
Duration: 12 Sessions
Session Length: 4 x 90 + 8 x 60 minutes
Professional Career coaching Package Plus:
How to use body language and the voice for impact
Tools and techniques for managing anxiety
HR Management Skills
Self-diagnostic to identify you communication strengths & weaknesses
Communicate your vision and stay focused
Managing yourself for success